A new version of QA Distiller was released by Yamagata Europe last month. The translation QA tool is very useful for large documentation checking, particularly when dealing with user manuals. You will find QA Distiller particularly interesting if you want to ensure coherence and consistency over many publications. A free (so far) alternative is Apsic's XBench, with our review here. The new features are
- Automatic software updates
- Batch processing from command line
- Full results log file
- Match rate displayed in error list
- Checks for hard spaces
- Support for TMX user fields
- Support for TBX term status
- Improved regular expression syntax
- Better font handling in TTX files
- Improved stability TMX editor
Next time you think languages, think Pangeanic Your Machine Translation Customization Solutions
by Elia Yuste TAUS has been tracking the exciting experiences of companies pioneering in a radical new MT engine training space for the last year or...
Google has just added five new languages to its machine translation platform: Azerbaijani, Armenian, Basque, Urdu and Georgian. You can find the five...