What can help you target new markets? Will content translation help you meet your business objectives?The answer is: Translate your website content. Yes, for sure! Website content translation services will act as a solid bridge to develop your bond with different audiences all across the globe. People coming from different countries or speaking languages like Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic or Russian will land on your website content – eager to know more about your business motives, the essential, differential advantage of your products and services. Website content translation will help you meet your marketing goals because a multilingual website acts as an information magnet in the eyes of search engines. It will help you gain leads all over the world. A multilingual website is not seen as a luxury anymore, it is a business necessity even for medium and small business. There was a time when online businesses were forced to stick to English-only websites and English was the international language. But, things have evolved in the last few years. With the advent of translation technology, a number of technology-savvy translation companies were some of the first to realize the potential of language as a source of revenue. Forward-thinking CEO’s and CTO’s now include website content translation in their communication, marketing and multilingual web strategies. With the help of professional translation services, they are able to adapt their business message to the language of their customers, clients and prospects. Now you know how important it really is to tailor your content based on the requirements of your audience. You have to make sure you and your prospects speak the same language to have a greater force. Would you like to know a few tips on how to translate your web content correctly so that your website ranks well on search engines and converts better?
Web content translation: A Clever Marketing Strategy
- You should invest time in identifying and exploring your core market. Some of your products and services may not be so attractive in some regions, but in others they will.
- You should identify what countries you are targeting and also deselect: who are the potential clients who are more interested in buying your products? Can all afford them? Are they relevant? Try to gather more information about where they live, and what languages they speak (you may need more than one language for some countries).
- You need to make sure your web content is understood. Web content needs to be primarily informative. Pages with heavy technical descriptions or very specific keywords or items are good for niche markets or specialists, but you should have them in the appropriate section only.
- Follow best practices for website content translation to make sure your content is appreciated by human visitors as well as search engines. Go for SEO friendly translated content (not always literal but focused on the right keywords) to get a good positioning in SERPs. You should hire the best translators for your website content translation job. Professional translation services from experts in “localization” will give you the opportunity to preserve the tone, flow and nuances of the original content you want to get translated.
- Translating website content may involve certain expenses, but it is a smart investment in the medium and long run. Typically, campaigns tend to start paying off after 6 months. It will help you overcome geographical barriers, time zones, and cultural and linguistic differences. You will get success in reaching audiences who are eager for them to know you and your products in their own language.